The 14th Annual BendFilm Festival
Coming soon: October 12-15!
The BendFilm Festival – Where filmmakers are Gods. On October 12-15, 2017, Bend, Oregon will be transformed from a recreational haven into a small town possessed by the film industry’s soul. We gather to behold the work of the most talented independent filmmakers. Downtown theaters, lecture sites, music rooms, and party venues spark with the energy excited by the overwhelming presence of cinema. The event runs deeper than the marathon film-watching that fills guests’ schedules from dawn until, well… dawn. Everyone you see on the sidewalks, in the restaurants, and bars makes films, cares about them, or has an opinion about film. It is the serendipitous encounters and ensuing discussions with the filmmakers and fellow passholders that makes the weekend so inspiring and affecting.
- Passes now on sale!
- Tickets and Schedule coming in September.
- Plan your trip now.
- Browse the 2016 Film Program.
- See the 2016 Award Winners.
- View the 2016 Film Schedule via the grid.
- The 2016 Festival Jury.
- Check out the bands that kicked-off 2016’s BendFilm Music.
- Festival FAQs.
- Lean More about Beautiful Bend, Oregon
- Check out our 2016 Film Program teaser (below):